2010年1月12日火曜日

Osaka


In January 1st to 2nd, I went to Osaka, Kobe and Kyoto with my old sister and her boyfriend. I looked forward to go trip before. That day, I got up at 3:00am and prepared. Then I went to Kumamoto station with them by his car and we took a limited express Kumamoto to Hakata. Next, we changed to super express! We passed Yamaguchi, Hiroshima and Hyogo. At last, we reached at Shin-Osaka!! There is wider than Kumamoto station and there are a lot of kinds shops. So I was very surprise!

First of all, we went to hotel. My sister booked it before. The hotel was very nice. Then we went to Tennozi zoo. There were many animals. Next, we went to Sinsekai and we ate Kushikatsu! I was surprise because there were Kushikatsu of ice, banana and cream puff. It was very delicious^^ Next, we went to Tenshukaku. The view was very beautiful!! Do you know Biriken-san? It is favorite in Osaka. If we touch the foot, our wish will come true!! So I touch the foot. Next, we went to Osaka Castle. It was nice color and big. We had no time so just took pictures. I want to go there again and go inside! Osaka was very bright town^^
(213 words)








0 件のコメント: