2010年1月12日火曜日

Kobe


In the evening, we moved to Kobe from Osaka by rapid train!! Before I came here, I wanted to come Kobe the best. Because Kobe's view is very famous. When I saw a port tower first time, it moved me. Then we went up the tower by elevator. The view was very beautiful!!! I never forget this sight. Next, we rode a cabin cruiser. It was very big! It was little cold but we went to outside. Because we wanted to see night view. We passed Kobe Port to Osaka Bay. We rode it about a hour. I could good experience!! Next, we rode a Ferris wheel. I was afraid of it but nice view helped me. Haha^^; Then we enjoyed shopping. I bought pink hat. It is very cute! And we could get a lot of souvenir☆ At night, we back to the hotel in Osaka. That time was about 10:00pm. We went to a Japanese restaurant. We ate sushi, meat, and drink! I had a good time with my sister and her boyfriend(^^)
(176 words)

0 件のコメント: