2010年1月15日金曜日

January 10th: Yuzu

Do you know Yuzu and like them? I like them when I was a junior high school student. This month, they came to Kumamoto to do concert!! It was first time for them. And I went to the concert!! It was first time for me! First, I went to グランメッセ with my sister and her boyfriend. We reached there and I met a friend, Fumi. Then we bought a lot of goods. Next, we were in to the hall. Our place was middle and good. A concert was start!!!! They were very nice!! Mr. Kitagawa was very interesting!! And, Mr. Iwasawa was very good voice!! Theirs talk was very nice ^^ They gave me laugh^^ My favorite song is "いちご". Have you ever heard it? It is very cute song♪Yuzu makes me happy every time. I was very happy to see them!! I want to see them again!! I had a good time!!^^
(161 words)

2 件のコメント:

aya さんのコメント...

I have never been to a concert! I also want to go the concert.

RieM さんのコメント...

Hi, Aya^^ Thank you for your comment! I recomend the Kumako-brass concert♪