2009年11月25日水曜日

Language Learning Stories

I was a kindergartner, a man came to our preschool. I do not remember his name but I am remembered studied English. I was touch English first time then. When I was a pupil, I learned to English in Kumon with my younger brother. When I was a junior high school student, I had an English class. My teacher was English teacher for three years. The class was not fine because the teacher was stern every day. When I was a high school student, I was belonged to the communication course for three years. Second grade, we had a trip and we went to Hawaii for two weeks. We experienced home stay with my friend for three days. When I was a 1st grade of KGU, I learned French first time. It was very difficult. And I started conversation volunteer with Chinese and Korean so I had an interest in these languages. In the future, I want to be a Japanese teacher and use many languages.
(166 words)

2 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Rei.

Learning languages is hard work. However it is very interesting.
I hope you will achieve your future dream to be Japanese teacher.
Good luck.

Toshi

RieM さんのコメント...

Hi, Toshi.
Thanks for your comment! To learn some language is very interesting.