2009年11月11日水曜日

Essay2-02b: World Websites

I am learned history when I was a pupil of elementary school. I didn’t like this subject by junior high school student but the teacher of high school is very interesting. He taught me fun of history. I like history because is it looks story. But I am not good at world history. It is difficult for me! Last writing class, I saw some websites of world history.

I am interested in world history. Do you know about mummy? I found a website that is written about mummy. (Grid Club: Time Tunnel-Mummy Making Quiz) I don’t know about history of Egyptian until now. Egyptians mummify dead to preserve them for the afterlife. Ancient Egyptian mummies were wrapped in linen. The bodies were packed with natron. Embalmers left in the heart because they believed it would be weight in the afterlife. Embalmers cut open the body with a knife made of stone. I saw that how to make mummy. It is very cruel thing. I don’t want to be a mummy!

Then I am interested in history of Europe too. I like Marie Antoinette the best. I read the comic that title is “Rose of Versailles” when I was a junior high school student. It is Japanese comic. In Europe, there are famous places. On website, I could see many places. (World History For Kids-By Kids Past.com) I want to go Versailles Palace and feel period. I have the impression that European is noble. If I could go back the past, I want to be a noble and live in there.

Next, do you know the Great Wall of China? I have watched it on television and picture pasted in website. (Great Wall) It looks very long. I have a friends who from China. They and I have never been to there so we will go there in the future. I think that the Great Wall is symbol of China and to see that is to know about Chinese history.

Recently, I think that to study history is very important and interesting! I want to learn not only Japanese history but also world history. And I like to see pictures of many countries. So website pictures make me excited. To see it is I can feel period. But I want to visit many places. For example, there are America, Australia, Europe, Asia, and so on. Japan also has historical place. I think that people should know about own country. I want to be a person who can understand about history of the world.
(408 words)

0 件のコメント: