2009年10月7日水曜日

Essay 2-01: Places I love☆


I have some favorite places. I can change feeling of my heart at some places.

There is a park near my house. I constantly went to there with my friend when I was a high school student. I liked to talk with him on the bench and to see a starry sky in winter night. The scene gave us happiness. Recently, I am not go there because there is memory so I will feel sad. But it is precious memory so the place is my favorite place.

Second, I like my room. I am using the room with my older sister so I feel narrow. There are some objects. I like to study on the desk, listening music, read comics, sleeping on the bed. I can rest and relax in there. There is a bath room next to my room. I like take a bath too.

Next, I like Tokai Dai2 high school. I graduated in there. The school is beautiful. My best place in there is music room because I was a member of brass band club. Every day, I spent in there so there are many my memories. I liked to spend at the music room so even though I graduated the school, I sometimes go there with my friends. I always go to there by train and bicycle. Then there is a good place. It is a Usuba bridge. I can see beautiful view that is blue river in daylight, black river and night view.

Besides, I like Park Dome and KKW. I have played marching in there. I got many technique and friends of other school because many school joined the Marching Festival. Recently, I do not go in there because distance is very far from my house. Since became in fall, I go to Aqua Dome to walk twice a week. Every this season, I do it for my health and I can feel a cool breeze.

I like to go some places, and I find favorite places by bicycle, car, walk and so on. When I can find good place, I take a picture. From now on, I keep finding it and want to make many memories with people.
(365 words)

13 件のコメント:

mana さんのコメント...

Hi Rie.

I had ever gone to your high school, and I played basket ball game in gym. I can remember it. My high school’s gym is narrow, so we tired soon, because your high school’s gym very wide. How often go to high school??

And I like Park Dome too. I played tennis game and talked to with my teammate. It was fun. Have you ever play something sports?? I had watched marching a little bit.

pumpkin さんのコメント...

Hello! I often go to Aqua Dome for walking,too. What's name your favorite park?

ponyo さんのコメント...

There are a lot of places you love . I want to have more.

kanap さんのコメント...

I also like my high school.But I like KGU. How about you?

haruka さんのコメント...

Hi, Rie!
I also like places where can look at a lot of stars. I like going to ASO to look at them, have you ever been there?

tomoko さんのコメント...

Hi!!!

I like the school that I graduates too. What did you like the best when you were high school student?

RieM さんのコメント...

☆Manami
In high school, there often have basket ball games. Recentry, I'm busy so I can't go there but when I have a time, I often go there^^

In the Park Dome, I played marching every summer!

RieM さんのコメント...

☆Shiori
No>< I don't have it because my room is very small. So I can't put it!!

RieM さんのコメント...

☆pumpkin
Really? Where are you live now? My favorite park's name is Aqua Dome^^

RieM さんのコメント...

☆ponyo
Thank you for your coment^^ Where is your favorite places?

RieM さんのコメント...

☆kanap
I like high school!! Because there are a lot of memories. I don't have it in KGU so I want to make memories with my friends after this^^

RieM さんのコメント...

☆haruka
I have been to there^^ Every summer, I go to Tokai University. Then I often see stars! I want to go to Daikanbo!!!

RieM さんのコメント...

☆tomoko
I like the music room the best♪ I was belonged to the brass band club so there are many nice memories^^