2009年10月22日木曜日

Essay 2-01b: My Love Places☆

I have some favorite places. For example, there are in near my house and so on. I can change feeling of my heart at some places.

There is a park near my house. I constantly went there with my friend when I was a high school student. I liked to talk with him on the bench and to watch a starry sky in winter night. The scene gave us happiness. Recently, I do not go there because there is memory so I will feel sad, but it is precious memory. So the place is my favorite place.

Second, I like my room. I am using the room with my older sister, so I feel narrow every day. There are some objects. For example, there are comics, CDs, DVDs. I like to study on the desk, because I can study calmly. And I like listening music. I listen to popular music and classical music. I also like read comics. But most like thing is sleeping on the bed. I can rest and relax in there. There is a bathroom next to my room. I like to take a bath too.

Next, I like Tokai Second high school. I graduated at there. The school is beautiful. My best place in there is music room because I was a member of brass band club. Every day, I spent in there so there are many my memories. I liked to spend at the music room. So even though I graduated the school, I sometimes go there with my friends. I always go there by train and bicycle. Then there is a good place. It is a Usuba bridge. I can see beautiful view that is river with blue in daylight, black river and night view. Now, when I go to downtown, I pass on the bridge every time.

Also I like Park Dome and KKW. I have played marching in there. I got many technique and friends of other school because many school joined the Marching Festival. Recently, I am not go there because way is very far from my house. Since became in fall, I go to Aqua Dome to walk twice a week. Every fall season, I do it for my health and I can feel a cool breeze.

I like to go some places, and I find favorite places by bicycle, car, walking. When I can find good place, I take pictures. From now on, I keep finding it and want to make happy many memories with people.
(417 words)

0 件のコメント: